Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, August 25

First Day of School



Grandma is here visiting on the first week of school, we all walked together. They were waiting in the park that is on the way to school while I ran back to get the camera. Yep, almost forgot it! Hayley was a little unsure about school this morning...butterflies in the belly! She has a wonderful teacher this year and came home saying she loves school...Big relief for me. Abbie is the top dog at school this year and very proud of it...Butner Elementary only goes to 4th grade. I think she's been the happiest kid in town this week, all smiles and non- stop talking the last few days. I can hardly believe she was able to keep quiet at school today.

1 comment:

  1. Love the pics.....the girls look so cute. I miss you all soooo much. Hope you both have a great year in school. Love to All,
    Gramma/Mom

    ReplyDelete