Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, June 22

The Color of Home

I thought I would share some of the color we added to make this space our home. We are enjoying it!
The girls are playing with Dottie, you can just see her nose...she didn't want to pose for the picture. I was not sure about doing blue, but we love it! I think it's a little brighter in the picture, however the feel of the room is so calm and relaxing. Abbie and her "cool surf room" she is also pleased to of got the BIG fish tank in her room this time.

I think Hayley's room is quite fun, and she love's having butterfly's fluttering about.



2 comments:

  1. I love the rooms!! DId you do all the painting on the walls? It looks great!! And Congratulations to Abbie for the swim meet!! That's our little fish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the girls' rooms!! Is part of Hayley's room pink with white polka dots and the rest yellow with butterflies? Char, you need to come paint some rooms here!!!! I can't wait to come visit. XOXOXO
    Love, Gramma/Mom

    ReplyDelete